Last night I enjoyed the music of the Ponzi Scheme who played their music at an outdoor concert in my city. The sun was shining. A slight breeze from the west brought in fresh air. The bugs were nonexistent. The grass was green and lush. Swallows flew overhead. Kids were dancing and jumping. Heads and hands and feet nodded along to the music. I had a magical summer evening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lake Effect
Lake Effect is a family novel written by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney. The story starts out in Rochester, New York in 1977. Clara is in high...
-
I received a gift from Offspring #1 - a collection of lectures on compact disk about Medieval Heroines in History and Legend. The speaker is...
-
A yellow rail, one of THE MOST ELUSIVE birds around, sound like a manual typewriter. And if you're too young to know what a manual ty...
-
Today I was home quite a bit and saw a plethora of birds in my yard including two "first of the year" birds at opposite ends of...

No comments:
Post a Comment