Eight years ago I traveled to Ecuador. I bought this blue footed booby figurine to remember my trip. I specifically wanted to remember that one moment when I was snorkeling near Kicker Rock and right ahead of me a blue footed booby dove into the water right in front of my head. I was so surprised to see those blue feet zoom past my face mask. I had the figurine in the pot of my ficus tree on the deck. The wind blew the tree over and my booby broke. I think I can get some glue and glue the booby face back on the booby, don't you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Time Of The Lotus Bloom
Now is the season for the blooming of American lotus. The flowers near shore stand higher above the water line than the flowers in deeper wa...
-
A yellow rail, one of THE MOST ELUSIVE birds around, sound like a manual typewriter. And if you're too young to know what a manual ty...
-
I received a gift from Offspring #1 - a collection of lectures on compact disk about Medieval Heroines in History and Legend. The speaker is...
-
Today I was home quite a bit and saw a plethora of birds in my yard including two "first of the year" birds at opposite ends of...

No comments:
Post a Comment