Saturday, December 14, 2019

Elf The Musical

Today we went to the matinee performance of Elf the Musical. The play was held at a church in Maplewood. The actors were students of a local charter school including, as a cop/security guard, my youngest nephew. I really enjoyed the performance. Why did I never do drama when I was in school? How brave these kids are to get up on stage and sing their hearts out. Acting ability varied with each performer but that is refreshing. Seeing all professionals perform is good but seeing amateurs is good too. Some day when I have more time (which is right around the corner) I might try out for a play and attempt to act on stage.

No comments:

The Beach At Summerly

Beatriz Williams is the author of the historical fiction novel called The Beach At Summerly . The story takes place on Winthrop Island. The ...