I am having a crazy day with battery problems (luckily not the car battery). This morning at 5:15 a.m. the carbon monoxide detector battery starts chirping. The battery in my bathroom scale quit weighing but instead told me "low." And I had to replace the batteries in my thermostat. My flashlights still work but doesn't it seem unusual to have so many batteries go bad at one time? I bought more batteries today than I did all of 2022.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Compound
The Compound is a fiction novel with some mystery and some science fiction. Written by Aisling Rawle, an author living in Dublin, the story ...
-
I received a gift from Offspring #1 - a collection of lectures on compact disk about Medieval Heroines in History and Legend. The speaker is...
-
A yellow rail, one of THE MOST ELUSIVE birds around, sound like a manual typewriter. And if you're too young to know what a manual ty...
-
Today I was home quite a bit and saw a plethora of birds in my yard including two "first of the year" birds at opposite ends of...

No comments:
Post a Comment