Last week my laptop fizzled out. I could not turn it on. So I bought another laptop. To sign in to my email I needed the password. I could not remember the password. I had it sent to my other email. I couldn't remember that password either. I tried and tried. I ended up contacting Yahoo mail. I answered all their questions. I sent a picture of the front and back of my driving license. I still could not get in. The woman suggested I wait 24 hours and try again. I tried again tonight and I got into both my emails. What happened to the security questions I answered? What street did you grow up on? What was the name of your first pet. In which hospital were you born? Why did we decide not to use security questions anymore. Anyway, I think I solved my problem. I forwarded one of my email passwords to my phone email so I should be good from here on out. What a hassle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
May We Be Forgiven
This sad and comical novel takes place in one year. Beginning on Thanksgiving and ending on Thanksgiving, May We Be Forgiven is a tale abou...
-
A yellow rail, one of THE MOST ELUSIVE birds around, sound like a manual typewriter. And if you're too young to know what a manual ty...
-
Today I was home quite a bit and saw a plethora of birds in my yard including two "first of the year" birds at opposite ends of...
-
I received a gift from Offspring #1 - a collection of lectures on compact disk about Medieval Heroines in History and Legend. The speaker is...
No comments:
Post a Comment