Friday, March 29, 2013

Totally Cured of PMS

An eager young friend of mine rode his motorcycle on Thursday and again today on Friday.  Coming into work he hit an icy patch of melted snow and went down.  His leg is sore but his body is pretty much okay.  He says his bike is totalled.  This has totally cured me of wanting to get on the bike for awhile.  There are certain things I won't do on a bike.  I don't ride at night.  I don't ride in the rain (unless I have to). I don't ride on busy highways.  I don't speed.  I don't drink and ride.  I don't ride when I am tired.  And now I've added another condition - I won't ride under 32 degrees.  Oh, heck, I won't ride under 50 degrees.  Riding a motorcycle should be fun not an endurance feat.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...