Sunday, February 14, 2021

Happy Valentine's Day!

 

Happy Valentine's Day! Since this polar vortex makes hiking unsafe, I decided to get my steps in at the Miller Hill Mall again. I was on my fifth lap around when a handsome registered nurse approached me with a question, "Would you like to get a Covid 19 vaccination today?" Turns out they had four doses left and wanted to use them up instead of throwing them away. What a lucky Valentine's Day for me! I had been on a waiting list with the state department of health. The handsome nurse got me hooked up and with ten minutes I had my Pfizer vaccination completed and I had an appointment to get my second dose too. The injection did not hurt. I have been watching people getting their injections on the news for months now and I have come to the point where I can't watch it anymore. I especially don't like to watch people getting injections in arms covered with tattoos. So I didn't watch my injection either. I am very grateful to get this vaccine.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...