Monday, February 1, 2021

The Herd

 The Herd is a book written by Andrea Bartz. In the story Herd is a woman's coworking space. I didn't know this was a thing but it is. For example, the Coven in Minneapolis and Saint Paul is a coworking space for women and non-binary people to get together to work or take classes or network. The cost is $225 per month. The fictional Herd is located in New York City and costs $300 per month.  The founder of Herd is Eleanor. Eleanor and a group of friends from college all work at Herd. Herd is supposed to be a female empowering type of place but as I read this feminist mystery thriller I realized most of these supposedly elite women were ruthless and cutthroat. The plot is complicated and twisty. I didn't really enjoy reading it but I stuck it out to find out who did what to whom.


No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...