Thursday, September 7, 2023

An Elderly Ladt Must Not Be Crossed

 A couple years ago I read a book by Helen Thursten called An Elderly Lady Is Up To No Good. Now I read the sequel called An Elderly Lady Must Not Be Crossed. The main character, Maud, still lives in Stockholm. She is planning a return trip to South Africa. During her travels she thinks back to events in her life that she had to resolve. Maud never forgets a slight. She will get revenge eventually but she can also be loving, generous and kind. Crime novels are not my favorite but I do enjoy the writing of this author. The book ends with a recipe for cinnamon cookies.


 

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...