Wednesday, January 8, 2025

Cabo San Lucas

According to the sailing couple I had dinner with the other night, in 1979 Cabo San Lucas was a poor fishing village. Now Cabo San Lucas prides itself on being the second most expensive marina. Only the marina in Morocco is more expensive.

I went kayaking on a glass bottom kayak and snorkeling near Pelican Rock.

A guy named Gary was my partner. We are both experienced kayakers and were able to synchronize our paddling.

The view through this rock shows the Pacific Ocean from the Sea of Cortez.

Our boat, the Norwegian Joy is shown on the left in the distance.

A young sea lion waits for Mommy to return so it can nurse.

What a great view!

Cabo San Lucas at night.

 

No comments:

Seed Collection Day

Usually a group volunteers to collect seeds once a month. There was an event in early September that I missed because I was animal sitting t...