Thursday, December 17, 2015

My Secret Santa

Does it look like this Santa has been getting into the egg nog?
I joined the Secret Santa group at work.  I like the surprises I give and the surprises I get.  The person who has me has been extremely generous and really ought to slow down.  I am getting all kinds of incredible stuff.  Today, for example, I got a love metal candle holder and a set of 50 paper placemats.  On each placement is a beautiful picture of three owls, one snowy, one barred and one barn owl.  Each owl is painted in beautiful detail with a pine sprig on it's head.  I pulled one off and hung it on my office door.  They're that pretty.  I don't usually use place-mats and these place-mats are almost too pretty to use.  But I guess I'll use place-mats now. Or I could use the place-mats for wrapping paper.  Who is behind all these generous secret Santa gifts?  I can't wait to find out.

No comments:

The Beach At Summerly

Beatriz Williams is the author of the historical fiction novel called The Beach At Summerly . The story takes place on Winthrop Island. The ...