Sunday, April 13, 2014

Complete

Last night I went out on the town with my college roommates.  We had dinner at the River City Saloon, famous for it's chicken and the bras on the walls and ceiling.  Yes, bras.  I noticed none of the bras were comfortable, none of the bras were white or beige, and none of the bras were any thing like the bras I wear.  These bras were black, pink or red and all of them had extra material to make a woman look busty.  The River City Saloon is a rowdy type of place.  I really felt out of place in my jeans and a flowered top.  Just about everyone else was wearing the black and orange colors of the famously overpriced Harley Davidson gear.  In any case I would not recommend the apple, blue cheese, bacon salad without the bacon.  I'm pretty sure even bacon could not help that salad.  After that we went to see the Complete Works of William Shakespeare at a local theater.  My friend got us front row seats and at first I was glad about that but as the evening progressed I wished we were sitting back a few rows.  This comedy was funny but in the front row we were 1. hit on, 2. spit on, 3. sprayed with water, 4. given flowers, and 5. fake barfed on.  One of the actors felt that, in his role as a Shakespearean female about to die, should vomit first.  Gross.  He was really good at fake barfing.  They even made one of us move and sat in our seat.  Three actors completed all the plays in 90 minutes.  Well, maybe not ALL the plays but most of them.  They kept us laughing out loud all evening with their high energy performance.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...