Tuesday, April 22, 2014

My Owl

I took a owl class.  Tonight was our second session and we got to take our owls home to roost.  I made mine so her little black beady eyes looked upwards.  To start with we were given a cement form.  We added the two round cheeks first and then the beak.  At this point everybody's creation looked like something that was embarrassing for the only guy in the class.  Then we added the round eyes, the glass pupils and the feathery front.  My owl's left ear is larger than her right but that is okay because it makes her interesting.  The instructors were great and the shop we worked in had a great atmosphere.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...