Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Most Annoying Things Said To Me Lately

  • 1. You should have known that. (Well, forgive me for living, Geez Louise)
  • 2. You already told me that. (So put me in a memory care unit asap).
  • 3. I worry about you. (Worry about yourself for Pete's sake!)
  • 4. Where is that idea coming from? (From me!  I am a genius!)
  • 5. Why did s(he) say that? (Do I look like a mind reader?)
  • 6. Don't say Polack in Poland (Sign me up for sensitivity training again).
  • Everything in parentheses was filtered and not said aloud but now I am rethinking the third one.  Maybe the third one isn't annoying.  Maybe the third one is a sign that someone cares about me. Maybe I am an important person to someone close to me.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...