Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Minnesota Breeding Bird Atlas

The Minnesota Breeding Bird Atlas has been published.  Finally. I feel like I have been waiting for this publication for years. I volunteered for this project so my name is in there with some pretty famous (polish apple on sleeve) bird watchers. I had a lot of fun on this project.  I learned much about birds. I changed the way I view bird behavior.  I learned a lot of new roads near my house.  I got to go into the Scout Camp with permission even though I am  not a Boy Scout.  I made new friends. My block is T32R25a if you want to see my findings. I would do it again someday!



No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...