I canned strawberry jam this morning. The fruit is much easier to prepare than peaches. All I had to do is rinse them and remove the leaves and pit before mashing them into pulp. And it's nice that the weather was cool enough to cook in comfort. Now it is time to lay off the canning before things get out of hand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Marriage At Sea
Sophie Elmhirst is the author of A Marriage At Sea: A True Story About Love, Obsession, and Shipwreck . This is based on a true story about ...
-
I received a gift from Offspring #1 - a collection of lectures on compact disk about Medieval Heroines in History and Legend. The speaker is...
-
A yellow rail, one of THE MOST ELUSIVE birds around, sound like a manual typewriter. And if you're too young to know what a manual ty...
-
Today I was home quite a bit and saw a plethora of birds in my yard including two "first of the year" birds at opposite ends of...

No comments:
Post a Comment