Now that I've seen it, I can't not see it. If you look at the fraction 9/10 (just look at any gas station sign), look for a stylized wheelchair. The round part of the nine is the human head. Below that is the left arm. The dividing line is the armrest of the wheelchair. The number one is the leg. The number 0 is the back wheel. Do you see it too?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Intermezzo
Sally Rooney is the author of Intermezzo . Set in Dublin, Ireland, the story follows two brothers in the year after their father's dea...
-
I received a gift from Offspring #1 - a collection of lectures on compact disk about Medieval Heroines in History and Legend. The speaker is...
-
A yellow rail, one of THE MOST ELUSIVE birds around, sound like a manual typewriter. And if you're too young to know what a manual ty...
-
Today I was home quite a bit and saw a plethora of birds in my yard including two "first of the year" birds at opposite ends of...

No comments:
Post a Comment