Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Laissez Le Bon Temps Rouler

Today is Fat Tuesday. I could have planned anything for this day.  I could have planned a trip to New Orleans, for example, to celebrate Mardi Gras. I could be on  Bourbon Street right now watching the parade.  Sadly, I am not there. I am living my life and seeing my dentist twice a year.  As I prepared for my dental appointment this afternoon, I took my toothbrush and toothpaste out of my desk drawer. I clean my teeth before I go to the dentist much like a homeowner cleans the house before the housekeeper comes to clean. I have been at this job for a long time. I think that orange (my favorite color) toothbrush and toothpaste are probably older than many of my coworkers. Do they even make Close-Up toothpaste anymore? Does toothpaste expire? Whatever! I had a good dental report.  Happy Mardi Gras day!

No comments:

Time Of The Lotus Bloom

Now is the season for the blooming of American lotus. The flowers near shore stand higher above the water line than the flowers in deeper wa...