Sunday, July 15, 2012

Message From Above

On Friday I went swimming after work as usual.  I had just finished a half mile plus two laps when I saw a hand waving above my head when I got to the end of the lane.  I looked up.  A club employee said, "I have to ask you to get out of the pool because of the lightening strikes."  "You do?" I replied with a rising inflection as if he had asked, "I just found a wad of money and my manger said I had to share it with everyone in the room so I am going to have to give you this $100 bill."  When lightening strikes, it is time to stop exercising - it's like a message from the woman upstairs.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...