Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Salem Falls

I read another Jodi Picoult book.  I can't help myself.  If I see  a Jodi Picoult book that I haven't read yet, I pick it up. This one is Salem Falls. I know her books are predictable in that there is always a court room drama but they're also predictable in that I know I will be entertained for the entire novel.  And this book was no exception.  In this story Jack McBride is the victim of a witch hunt.  You gotta figure that with a title like Salem Falls that some references to witches had to be made.  Jack is falsely accused of rape.  Lots of drama and good character development.  This was a great story.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...