Tuesday, December 12, 2017

What Happened

My book club has taken a political bent lately. Tonight we discussed What Happened by Hilary Clinton.  The person who suggested the book also suggested conservative books as well.  This is the one the group chose.  I tried to get it from the library but the waiting list was long.  I bought it on Amazon but it got delivered to South Carolina.  As I was trying to get that snafu figured out the book became available for free on the Cloud Library. I downloaded the book and was surprised to find it was an audio book.  More surprising was the book was read by the author. Here I was cleaning my home on Saturday morning and Hilary is standing in my kitchen talking right to me. We had a lively discussion tonight. Next month we're going back to a mystery.  The group likes mysteries more than I do.  

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...