Thursday, December 2, 2021

About Face

 Today my journey makes an about face. My trip to Rhode Island is over. I have 3200 on my odometer. I should head west but instead I am heading north for a couple of days before going west. My homeward bound passenger is in Boston. We have tickets for the holiday Boston Pops concert on Thursday. After the concert we will head west toward home. I really want to explore Delaware on our journey. I enjoy traveling with a fluid itinerary following whim after whim. After navigating all the way here it will be really wonderful to have a co-pilot. I may get lost but I enjoy getting lost to some extent. My navigation skills have improved considerably. Today is a turning point. I will head toward the sun set instead of the sun rise.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...