Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Brenton Point

 Today marks a full month I have lived in Fort Adams State Park. I decided to walk over to another state park, Brenton Point State Park, today just for the heck of it and because the weather wasn't very windy today.

Along the way I passed a resort and supper club with a building near the entrance with a very colorful tile roof.

Brenton Point is a former estate and offers great views of the Narraganset Bay and the Atlantic Ocean.

Coming back into Fort Adams state park two hours later I encountered this flock of Canadian Geese (or as granddaughter loves to say in the most endearing voice, "Candadian Geese.")

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...