Monday, December 20, 2021

Passportless

 Today I turned in my passport along with a $110 check and a passport renewal form and a new picture of me. I mailed everything to Irving, Texas via priority mail so I can track it. In eight or so weeks I should get another passport. I got my first passport in 2002. I got my second passport in 2012. So this next one will be third passport. I feel odd not having a passport. Now I am not allowed to travel to another country. I can't even go to Canada. Staying home during this pandemic might be a good idea anyway. Every time I use my passport it's a new beginning because I have to turn the page. 

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...