Flag Day is the birthday of someone very important in my life. She was five months older than me and she used to lord that over me all the time back when we were young and wanted to be older. This song makes me think of her every time I hear it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Flammulated Owl
Last night the Winona bird club had a lecture about flammulated owls. The lecturer is a professor at the U of W in LaCrosse. He spends his ...
-
I received a gift from Offspring #1 - a collection of lectures on compact disk about Medieval Heroines in History and Legend. The speaker is...
-
A yellow rail, one of THE MOST ELUSIVE birds around, sound like a manual typewriter. And if you're too young to know what a manual ty...
-
Today I was home quite a bit and saw a plethora of birds in my yard including two "first of the year" birds at opposite ends of...
No comments:
Post a Comment