Sunday, November 15, 2009

A Perfect Match


I recently learned that an old friend of mine is donating a kidney to her husband on Monday. She was a perfect match with him. I've known her fairly well. She is one of the kindest people I have ever met. I met her husband a handful of times. I think it is highly romantic that she is the perfect match for him. A kidney is a bigger gift than any engagement ring. Do you agree this is romantic? Or do you, as others, think this will be something she can hold over his head for the rest of their lives and the kidney topic will be raised in every argument? Whatever your opinion, if you are a praying type of person, please say one a prayer for this perfectly matched couple on Monday. Thanks!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just a bit of humor. In bad taste, it seems.

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...