Monday, November 30, 2009

Yikes, a Big Egg




I collected four eggs today. One egg was painfully large. Yikes. No chickens were limping so I guess they're okay. The egg was so large I couldn't even shut the lid on the egg carton. I don't know if the pictures really show the size. Sometimes I wonder what the chickens think. They get excited when they see me coming because they hope I will let them out of the coop to stretch their wings and run around a little. But what do they think? "Why does this lady leave some of our body waste in here for 2 weeks at a time but other body waste she picks up with her bare hands and thanks us for it?"

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...