Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Can I Get My Money Back?

Look at this!  My Tupperware bowl broke into two pieces.  Do you think I can get my money back?  Aren't Tupperware products guaranteed for life? Actually I inherited this green bowl and it's matching partner but only one lid in 1980. So that is 39 years of use by me and I didn't even pay for it. I should have known better than to try to knock off the frozen compost inside the bowl loose by banging it on a metal fence post on a cold day like today. The weather is just too cold for solving a frozen compost problem in that manner. Thank you for your service green Tupperware bowl!

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...