Saturday, November 9, 2019

I Feel Fine

This morning I played the song "I Feel Fine" on my piano. I was getting it ready to give to a friend of mine who was coming over to take it out of my house and put it in his house. You can see my yellow cup of coffee on top of the piano. I was getting pretty good at those B flat, F, C, and A minor chords.

Sadly the piano remains in my house but now tilted on it's side. Piano movers are coming this week to move it properly. For now I have to work around it. I had hours and hours of enjoyment out of this golden (mustard yellow?) piano. I am happy that is is going to a musically inclined family with two young boys.



No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...