Monday, November 11, 2019

Owner Manual From 1968

I was organizing my books today when I came upon this classic! Here is my owners manual from my first car that was blue until I had it painted orange.

Here is the dashboard of my Rambler American. I remember you turned on the bright lights by stepping on a metal knob on the floor.

I apologize but you have to turn your head sideways to see how the door locks worked. Push down to lock and pull up to unlock or push down the black knob.

The radio had AM and FM only. I listened to rock and roll. On Sunday nights if I was driving to St. Cloud from Roseville I would listen to a radio play which usually involved a spooky story. So should I keep this owner manual?



No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...