Saturday, January 9, 2021

Born With Teeth

 Babies can be born with teeth but it is rare. Only 1 in 25,000 babies are born with teeth. According to Kate Mulgrew's autobiography, she was one of the rare babies who was Born With Teeth. Why she chose that as the title of her book is beyond me. Kate is an actress. She starred in the soap opera Ryan's Hope. She starred in Star Trek: Voyager as Captain Janeway. And she starred as "Red" in the Netflix series, Orange Is The New Black. She was born and raised in Dubuque, Iowa. She came from a large family. She lived her life with passion and abandon. A person who lives her life with passion and abandon can be difficult for those who live with her. In her memoir she shares some painful family secrets and I, for one, am grateful she isn't in my family sharing my secrets. I especially feel sorry for her children. She makes no apologies and thanks no one. I get the feeling she really enjoyed writing about her hero, herself.



No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...