Friday, November 5, 2021

Feels Good To Be Lost

 Today was the first day I have driven in a week. One week off of driving was a welcome break. I drove alone to the co-op market for a few items. While there I got a message asking if I could go to the Newport public library and pick up some books that were already checked out. My saucy Aussie did fine in the car getting me to the market. She failed miserably getting me to the library which was 3 blocks away. I walked from the market to the library and back. Getting to the library took me a mile out of the way. But it was a nice day and I saw interesting people, interesting dogs, interesting buildings, interesting alleys, and interesting stuff for sale in store windows. Now my car is parked in it's parking space again in the Fort Adams state park for I don't know how long. Actually, it felt good to get a little bit lost again.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...