Saturday, November 20, 2021

Ogunquit

 To me, Ogunquit sounds like a plea for peace but it is actually a town in Maine. Maine is one of two states I have never visited so I am excited to spend the night on Ogunquit tonight. Would I rather spend a week in Maine and visit Acadia National Park? Yes, but Maine is Maine and tonight I will be in Maine. The only other state I haven't visited is South Carolina. There are some states I have driven through but not really explored. Delaware, for example, is a state I plan to explore on my way back. West Virginia is another state to explore. This morning I am in Rhode Island. For lunch I will be in New Hampshire. Tonight and tomorrow I will be in Ogunquit which is a native name for "a beautiful place by the sea."

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...