Monday, May 16, 2022

The Joy and Light Bus Company

The Joy And Light Bus Company is the 22nd in a series about the Ladies *1 Detective Agency series. I was attracted to it by the colorful cover. I haven't read all in the series but I do enjoy the stories set in Botswana. In this tale the detective's husband, owner of the Speedy Motor Repair Company, wants to mortgage his building to start a bus company. Also, the detective agency investigates a man's father because the father wants to leave his house to his nurse instead of his children. The detectives also hear about a pair of sibling teenagers who are being forced into slavery at the home of a wealthy business man. I enjoyed the story, listening to the gossip, and imagining myself enjoying cups of tea with the detectives. 


No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...