Wednesday, May 4, 2022

The Last Snow

This is one of the two piles of snow remaining in my yard. I check every day hoping they are gone. When I was in elementary school a man down the street, a Mr. Syring, used to go out in his yard every spring and shovel the remaining piles of snow out in his yard so they were evenly distributed and would melt faster. I remember wondering if he was anxious for spring to start or had extra energy he had to use up in some way. Actually I thought he was wasting his time. The older I get the closer I am to Mr. Syring's way of thinking. I am not going to spread this last bit of snow out I am anxious for spring to start.

 

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...