Saturday, December 9, 2023

Indianapolis

Today I drove from Gurnee, Illinois to Indianapolis, Indiana. I got to town early so I had time for a nature hike. This time I was smart and took a picture of the map.

The temperature was 54 degrees and I had a nice walk at the sculpture garden/nature center. Lots of robins and sparrows were hanging out. I saw a couple squirrels and one chipmunk.

This sculpture was titled "Bones."

This is the left hand.

Here is my view standing between the legs and looking at the pelvis.

I was curious how these rings were suspended in the air. Turns out each ring is attached to three wires.

I liked this sculpture.

 

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...