Thursday, September 5, 2024

Truly Madly Guilty

 I am a big fan of the Australian author Liane Moriarty and I did enjoy Truly Madly Guilty. This book is about the friendship of Erica and Clementine. Clementine's mother was the one to encourage her to be friends with Erica is a type A personality. She is organized. She is an accountant. Clementine is less organized. She is a cellist up for a big audition. Both women are married but only Clementine has two daughters. Erica is dealing with infertility. One day both couples and the girls are invited to a barbeque at Erica's neighbor's house. These neighbors are loud and boisterous people. An accident happens. One of the girls is found face down in the fountain. The friendship between Erica and Clementine is tested. I guess my only complaint about this book is that it was a bit long. Otherwise I liked it.


No comments:

Central High School

Today I drove to downtown Little Rock to visit the Central High School National Park. This is a gas station restored to look like 1957 acros...