Thursday, March 18, 2010

How is a raven like a writing desk?




If you want to know how a raven is like a writing desk, you'll have to see the movie "Alice In Wonderland" starring my crush, Johnny Depp. We saw the 3D version today. Yes, we wore the glasses and we looked GOOD wearing them. Johnny had a little lisp going on in this show but the strange thing was, the lisp would come and go. He had an inconsistent lisp. Alice was a warrior in this show. I loved the strong female characters and the bulbous head of the red queen. Great movie.

2 comments:

Cajo said...

Did it change with his mood? I haven't seen it, but I hear his clothes and stuff change, too.

Sue said...

Now that you say that, I do recall he lisped more at the beginning and at the end of the movie - when things were more resolved. But it doesn't relate to his clothing changes. His clothing changed more with the political times. He looked more tattered during the time when the Red Queen ruled.

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...