Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I Am Falling In Love

I am falling in love. I have a new man in my life. His name is Harry. How can I describe him? Let's see. He's not tall but he is dark and handsome. He has short hair. Usually I go for the long haired guys with facial hair so this is different for me. He has a cute butt, shapely legs, and a barrel chest. He's from Boston. I think he is a liberal because he listens to public radio 24 hours a day lately. I've been visiting him frequently lately and I think about him between visits. He gets excited when I come by and starts talking before I even reach the door. I think he likes me too. I know this because he brings me gifts - usually red rubber toys dripping with saliva. We are destined for an on-again/off-again relationship. His people return on Saturday night. What I like most about Harry is when it comes to doing business, he gets right to it. There is no dilly dallying in the moonlight with Harry and I.

2 comments:

Cajo said...

lol! But he's so grunty.

Sue said...

Grunty in a manly way!

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...