Monday, February 14, 2011

In Honor Of Valentine's Day Or I'm Too Sexy For My Feet


Bird Chick had this on her Valentine's Day line up of bird mating behavior.  I had to show these boobies.  The larger booby is the female and she seems less than impressed with her beau's fine looking feet.   He does  have nice feet and he knows it.  I am amazed how blue these bird feet are.  When I saw them in the Galapagos Islands, I could not see their feet when they were flying.  But I did see them when they sat on the rocks.  Another time I saw the blue feet of the booby when I was snorkeling. The booby dive bombed at a fish right ahead of me and I could see it's blue feet as it went by in the water.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...