Sunday, July 10, 2011

A Party

We had a little party for offspring #2's college graduation.  This is a photo of my fridge after the clean up process.  Yesterday my fridge was stuffed so full of serving bowls and containers there was no room for the Brita water filter.  Now it has a dozen containers of leftovers packed in Activia yogurt cartons.  And I gave away nearly another dozen activia containers of leftover cupcakes (with two kinds of creme filling), mac and cheese, and Chinese Salad.  So yeah, now everyone knows that I eat Activia.  I admit, I listen to Jamie Lee Curtis and took the Activia challenge.  I don't care.   Thanks to all who came! 

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...