Sunday, April 29, 2012

Wire Hangers

I've been cleaning out the house and getting rid of clutter.  I've emptied closets and sifted through things.  I have so many wire hangers it's freaking ridiculous.  We've lived here, what, 20 years?  I think the house was empty of hangers when we moved in.  Where are they call coming from.  I don't recall buying any hangers.  We seldom  used a dry cleaners.  How is it possible that I am still finding another 50 empty wire hangers?  How?  The only plausible explanation is that the wire hangers are reproducing in the dark closets.  Male wire hangers hook up with female wire hangers and baby wire hangers are born or hatched and they jump up on the wooden closet rods and hang there in wire hanger family groups.  Anybody want some wire hangers?

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...