Sunday, October 14, 2012

Organizing


I organized my garage this weekend.  I installed a kayak hoist so I could suspend the boat from the ceiling and get it out of the way.  I read the directions carefully.  I enjoy reading directions and putting things together.  It's similar to following a recipe.  Attaching the pulley assembly to the ceiling joists was easy because the instructions were clear but hard because my arms got tired holding them up to work above my head.  Threading the rope through the pulley assembly was easy because it was physically easy but hard because the instructions were not clear at all.  I'm a knitter and a crocheter so I know when instructions are not clear.  Eventually I got it done and the kayak hangs safety out of my way now until I want to use it again.  I had hoped to get one more last kayak trip in but the recent cold weather has made that impossible.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...