Sunday, February 10, 2013

Snow Alien

 A snow alien has been lurking around my house today.  I think it's a female snow alien because her hair is long and wild and she has a definite pear shape.  Her eyes protude. Her arms are shapely.  She is definitely not of this world.  She moves around the yard following me.  Whenever I turn to look at her she stops moving and tries to blend in with the snow.  Rabbit like, she stands still even when I focus on her with my camera.  No doubt she is taking data and reporting back to her home planet.  I don't think she means me any harm.  But if I see two or three snow aliens out in the yard, I think I will begin to worry.  If you don't hear from me, send reinforcements!

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...