Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Every Picture Tells A Story, Don't It?


A friend of mine from work is going to Vegas today. On Sunday he and his wife have plans to see Rod Stewart perform.  Their tickets are in the sixth row.  The sixth row!  It is entirely possible that a beat of sweat of Rodney's forehead could land on them.  You can ask anyone, I am a huge Rod Stewart fan. Since my college days Rodney, with his skinny pants, his "stick up in every direction" hairdo, his "Whoo!"  have done it for me.  Oh, Rodney!  Closer to 70 than 30, Rodney, you still got what it takes.  Would it be wrong for me to ask them to mention my name during the show?  Just in case we meet in the afterlife I mean?

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...