Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Once Upon A Time

Once upon a time there was a fairy.  She lived all alone in an underground cave with a round red door. She likes to give nectar to the hummingbirds. Was she a sturdy Hobbit shaped fairy or a slender Tinkerbell type fairy?  We don't know. She has never been seen.  But we suspect that either her red chair is too big for her or her red door is too small for her.

On this fairy's property is a spruce tree, some thyme, and lots of moss for her farm animals to graze.  She keeps goats, rabbits and chickens.

The fairy's cave has a sturdy pink granite ledge. Sometimes the baby chicks sit on the fairy's lawn chair.


If my sibling has half as much fun with this fairy garden as I did making it, I know I gave a great gift.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...