We spent some time strolling around the Navy base today while singing songs and playing with the duplo birthday cake. We sang the alphabet song, part of Old King Cole (the parts I could remember), How Much Is That Doggie In the Window, Purple Rain, America the Beautiful and My Country Tis Of Thee. The song sung most often at popular request was "Happy Birthday." In two weeks, this grandchild will have her second birthday party and be totally prepared for the song.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Intermezzo
Sally Rooney is the author of Intermezzo . Set in Dublin, Ireland, the story follows two brothers in the year after their father's dea...
-
I received a gift from Offspring #1 - a collection of lectures on compact disk about Medieval Heroines in History and Legend. The speaker is...
-
A yellow rail, one of THE MOST ELUSIVE birds around, sound like a manual typewriter. And if you're too young to know what a manual ty...
-
Today I was home quite a bit and saw a plethora of birds in my yard including two "first of the year" birds at opposite ends of...

No comments:
Post a Comment