Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Heard It Through The Grape Vine

This morning a person who works at a local charter school spies a snowy owl near the school. They send an email to a person at city hall. A person at city hall tells me about it. I can't keep it to myself. I tell everyone I see about it. Although I am at work I am not that busy today.  I ask 3 or 4 people, "Do you need anyone to drive out to Ramsey today for any reason at all?  Because, if you do, I am willing and eager to go!"  No one needs me to drive out to Ramsey. I end up working all day. After work I go to the gym. I arrive in Ramsey at sundown. I could go home but I must drive past the place where the owl was spotted. I look and I look without driving recklessly. No owls are spotted I think but it is hard to spot a white owl in an empty field of snow. Aw shucks!

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...