Thursday, March 21, 2019

Faithful

I listened to the actress Amber Tamblyn read Faithful to me. The book was written by Alice Hoffman.  Normally this author adds a little magic to her stories so my ears were perked for that to come into play.  I won't tell you if there was magic or not. Some things are better off not known. In this story the heroine's name is Shelby. She starts off at age 17. A tragic thing happens and Shelby becomes ridden with guilt. It's as if she is carrying a 100 gunny sack of guilt on her back. Does Shelby find redemption? You will have to read this book to find out. I liked Shelby even though she isn't very nice. She likes dogs though and I like dogs too.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...