Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Laissez Le Bon Temps Rouler

Today is Fat Tuesday. I could have planned anything for this day.  I could have planned a trip to New Orleans, for example, to celebrate Mardi Gras. I could be on  Bourbon Street right now watching the parade.  Sadly, I am not there. I am living my life and seeing my dentist twice a year.  As I prepared for my dental appointment this afternoon, I took my toothbrush and toothpaste out of my desk drawer. I clean my teeth before I go to the dentist much like a homeowner cleans the house before the housekeeper comes to clean. I have been at this job for a long time. I think that orange (my favorite color) toothbrush and toothpaste are probably older than many of my coworkers. Do they even make Close-Up toothpaste anymore? Does toothpaste expire? Whatever! I had a good dental report.  Happy Mardi Gras day!

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...